Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Bathroom Needs Remediation

Commercial Bathroom Needs RemediationLooking at these two photos it wouldn't look like we did very much if I showed the after picture of just the rags removed. ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Lake Cable

This Lake Cable home had a rough time when a fire ignited from a space heater. The smoke had permeated most of the room and its contents.The first picture shows... READ MORE

FIre Damaged Home in Jackson Township

Fire can be devastating to both home and occupants. There were no injuries in this fire but the aftermath did cause stress to the owners of this home in Jackson... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Massillon, OH

Bathrooms, when not properly ventilated, can stay wet and cause problems over time. The wet wall in this bathroom started to peel and crack because of the moist... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Stark County Busiuness

This business in Stark County, OH had some mold growing along the bottom foot of their kitchen. The moisture kept sneaking in after each rain storm and pooling ... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Canal Fulton Home

Most people have some kind of mold in their kitchen but it's usually something going bad in the fridge, not going bad in their cupboards. The moldy cupboards ar... READ MORE

Storm Damage in Perry Heights, OH

Storm Damage can devastate a home due to the flooding it can cause within a home. In the case of this Perry Heights home the flooding happened when the storm ca... READ MORE

Break Room with Mold Damage

Mold Damaged Break RoomMold is very discouraging to see especially in a business break room. The facility manager was very worried as he didn't want anyone in t... READ MORE

Storm Damage in Stark County

These homeowner were very sad to see their home flooded during a storm. The water entered their basement through the window wells leaving behind contaminated wa... READ MORE

House Fire in Canal Fulton

A lot of fires start out because of neglecting to blow out a candle. It is very common for people to use scented candles in their home but some pets are curious... READ MORE