If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (330) 497-4600

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House Fire in Canal Fulton

A lot of fires start out because of neglecting to blow out a candle. It is very common for people to use scented candles in their home but some pets are curious of the flame as the cat in this Canal Fulton home was. The cat had turned over the candle lighting the couch on fire.

The fire burned quickly destroying a lot of contents and building materials. The good news is that SERVPRO of NW Stark County was able to restore much of the contents such as clothes and furniture. These items were restored and returned to the homeowners.

The home itself needed a lot of work. The second picture shows how the wood was replaced and even some braces put in place in order to strengthen studs.