Emergency Ready Profile for your Commercial Building in Canton, Ohio
Is your Building Ready for a Water or Fire Disaster?
Did you know that 50% of businesses do not reopen after a water or fire disaster? It's time for you to be "Ready for whatever happens". SERVPRO of Northwest Stark County wants to offer a Emergency Ready Profile (ERP) to commercial buildings. It is a free assesst with no obligation comprehensive document that contains critical information about your building, including emergency contact information, shut-off valve locations and priority areas. Having this information in hand helps you and SERVPRO of Northwest Stark County to react to an unexpected event like a flood, pipe break, sprinkler malfunction, toilet overflow or fire to quickly and effectively help minimize interruption. And, because disasters are unexpected, there is a Smartphone app and web version of the Program available to provide you with access to your ERP 24/7. Plus, it puts you as one of our top accounts and therefore be at the top of our list for any emergency clean up and mitigation during storm situations. If you are interested, please contact our office at 330-497-4600 and ask for one of our sales representatives to schedule an Emergency Preparedness Plan (ERP) for your commercial building in the Canton Ohio area.
What is an ERP?
- A no-cost assessment of your facility.
- A concise profile document containing only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Northwest Stark County as your professional disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification if the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.
Please don't wait until a water or fire disaster strikes your building, CALL US TODAY!