Fire Damage in Lake Cable
This Lake Cable home had a rough time when a fire ignited from a space heater. The smoke had permeated most of the room and its contents.
The first picture shows the closet filled with smoke stained diapers, clothes, and towels. The diapers are not going to make it and will have to be replaced. The rest of the items will be saved and cleaned. However, they are adding to the smoke smell in the home.
To speed up the cleaning process our technicians take all these items in boxes to our facility to be cleaned. While the contents are being cleaned at the facility the technicians will continue cleaning the home