Mold Growth and Containment in Jackson Township, OH
After a water loss to this kitchen in Jackson Township, mold began to grow. It doesn't take much for mold to start growing, it just needs a source to grow on, moisture and warm temperatures. The area had to be contained by using a heavy plastic. An air scrubber was placed while the affected drywall was removed and then treated with a mold disinfectant and the structure dried out with SERVPRO air movers. We are available 24 hours a day - 7 days a week. Our crews are very professional and IICRC certified. Call us at 330-497-4600 to make your mold damage "Like it never even happened."